1. What time did you get up this morning? 9am
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? ErR too long to remember
4. What are your favourite TV shows? The news channel hahah
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? uM.. 43 Wallaby way Sydney
6. What did you have for breakfast? Strawberry breakfast bar
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Oysters
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Don't really have one
10. Favorite salad dressings? Ranch, but since I'm on a diet I'll say Italian
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Navi
12. What are your favorite clothes? Sweat pants and T-shirt during the Winter. Tank tops and bermuda shorts during the summer
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Austrailia
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Duno yet
17. Where were you born? In the hospital
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? If I had to watch a sport, I'd watch football
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I not know
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I say I not know
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone's got some quirky response - I like
22. Bird watcher? I'm more of a people watcher LOL
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night Owl
24. Pets? My kids like to act like puppies; does that count?
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? I'm not pregnant :)
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A travel agent lol
27. What is your best childhood memory? Field trips
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both - I don't mind
31. Been in a car accident? Yup
32. Any pet peeves? Ohhh ho - ho - ho ... read the side of my blog. The list will expand.
33. Favorite pizza topping? All time Pepperoni
34. Favorite Flower? Don't really have one
35. Favorite ice cream? Don't have one
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McD for the coke
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0
38. From whom did you get your last email? Doug
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 1 store only? erg....tough
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Make dumb jokes :)
41. Like your job? :)
42. Broccolli?? Only if its cooked
43. What was your favorite vacation? The beach
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My brats, sis and dad for his bday
45. What are you listening to right now?? Theme song to family guy
46. What is your favorite color? Black
47. How many tattoos do you have? 0
48. Coffee drinker? Nope
49. How many children do you have? Dos
50. Are you in Love? I don't know
These questions are pretty dumb.
No comments:
Post a Comment