001. Real Name: You should already know.
002. Nickname(s): Mymy
003. Age: Late 20's
004. Horoscope: Libra
005. Male or Female: Fem
006. Elementary: Jackson Elementary
007. Middle School: Sequoia Middle School
008. High School: Duncan Polytechnical High/Fresno High
009. College School: CSUF
010. Hair color: Black
011. Long or Short: Long
012. Loud or Quiet: Meh
013. Sweats or Jeans: Sweats
014. Phone or Camera: Camera phone?
015. Health Freak: I should be
016. Drink or Smoke: mmm
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Johnny Depp
018. Eat or Drink: "both"
019. Piercings: 2
020. Tattoos: No
021. Social or Anti-Social: "or"
022. Righty or lefty: Righty
023. First piercing: When I was a bebe
024. First relationship: 19 <--yes I was old
025. First Best Friend: Beatrice Toscano
026. First Award: Perfect attendence?
027. First Kiss: 19
028. First Pet: Kitty named puppy
029. First Big Vacation: Myrtle Beach
030. First Love at first sight: No
031. First Big Birthday: Haven't had a great Bday
032. First Surgery: Never had surgery
033. First sport you joined: Volleyball
This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: OJ
035. Rock or Rap: RockRap
036. Country or Screamo: Country
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Uh..Hello?? BSB!
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: I don't care for neither
039. Night or Day: Both!
040. Sun or Moon: Moon
041. TV or Internet: Internet
042. Playstation or xbox: Playstation
043. Kiss or hug: Hug
044. Iguana or turtle: Turtle
045. Spider or bee: Ugh Neither!
046. Fall or spring: Spring
047. Limewire or iTunes: None
048. Soccer or baseball: I don't do running
Currently
049. Eating: Lunch isn't until 2:15
050. Drinking: Water
051. Excitement level: like a dear in headlights
052. I’m about to: Go back to work
053. Listening to: The FOB song
054. Plan for today: Work
055. Waiting for: Nothing
056. Energy Level: Need Caffinee
057. Thinking of someone: My fatty
058. Want kids?: Got 2
059. Want to get married?: Not really
060. When?: meh
061. How many kids do you want: No more
062. Any name on the mind: I SAID NO MORE! Geeze!
063. What did you want to be when you were little: A doctor? Don't remember
064. Careers in mind: I'll surprise you
065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow future.
066. Something you would never try: Eating bugs
067. When do you want to die: What kind of morbid question is this?
068. Lips or Eyes: "both"
069. Romantic or Funny?: "both"
070. Shorter or Taller?: Taller.
071. Protective or Caring?: "both"
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: "both"
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: "both"
074. Sensitive or Loud?: "neither"
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Neither!
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: Neither!
077. Muscular or normal: Normal
078. Kissed a stranger: Nope!
079. Broken a bone: No!
080. Lost glasses or contacts: Yes
081. Ran away from home: Yes!
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Just a gun..
083. Killed somebody: Never!
084. Broken some one’s heart: No
085. Had your heart broken: Yes
086. Been arrested: Nope
087. Cried when someone died: Off course!
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Yah!
Do you believe in
089. Yourself: Yah! ALWAYS!
090. Miracles: Yes
091. Love at first sight: No!
092. Heaven: Absolutely!
093. Santa Claus: Yah! Like I said I'm my own santa
094. Tooth Fairy: lol No!
095. Kiss in the first date: Only if it's Johnny Depp!
096. Angels: Yah!
Answer Truthfully
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: My sick turkeys
098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: It could be better
099. Do you believe in God?: Yes
100. Post as 100 truths - Ok
No comments:
Post a Comment