Monday, March 28, 2011

The 3's

The 3 things

 
Three names I go by: (besides given name)
1. Maimai
2. Jane (my recent club name) LOL it was the first thing that popped in my head
3. VangMmMmm
 
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress/Hostess
2. Life insurance reimbursements
3. MDT AS

Three Places I have lived:
1. Colorado
2. Oregon
3. MN

Three Favorite drinks:
1. McDonalds Coke
2. Water
3. Pepsi

Three T.V. shows that I watch:
1. Family guy
2. Wipeout
3. News

Three places I have been:
1. Myrtle Beach, SC
2. Vancover, CANADA
3. San Francisco, CA

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagna (La-zag-na)
2. Soggy fries
3. Taco Pastor

Three friends I think will respond:
1. J
2. C-dawg
3. and duno cause people aren't following me like I asked :P

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. My lil cousins wedding
2. Losing weight
3. Summer

Three things that are always by your side:
1. Good friends
2. FAMILY
3. Food LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment