Sunday, December 19, 2010

Penny's Bday @ Chuck E Cheese and more...


Soooooo, on Saturday 12.18 we decided to go look at a car and I fell in love with it instantly so we bargained with the guy and I bought myself a 2004 Lincoln Navigator (Merry Christmas to ME!!) It looks just like the one in the picture below.
While heand I were at the bank taking out money my van decided that it no longer wanted to live because I had not loved it any longer :(

Since we had just gotten the Lincoln we decided to let the van sit at the bank and come back to check if it worked later. So after that we went to pick my dad up in Brooklyn Center to where Nickel decided to lock himself inside my uncles house, while my dad we were outside looking for jumper cables just in case the van needed it. Penny cried like a Lion had just ate Nickel for dinner cause he was crying inside, but at least he was warm while we were outside in 13 degree cold weather trying to get him to open the darn door!!

Yona and I had to drive to my grandma's house about 10 minutes away to pick up a spare they had, but by the time we came back Nickel eventually opened the door for my dad and Nancy. Jeeze --- little boys!!

After that fun little incident we went to Chuck E Cheese in Maple Grove to celebrate Penny's 4th bday though her bday isn't until the 21st. It was super busy and crowded, but we made it work. Stayed there for about 3 hours.

And now....pictures:
Before Nickel decided to run in the house and lock us out

Penny and my cousin Choua - I don't know what Penny would call her, but I tell her to refer everyone as Auntie and Uncle so wouldn't matter anyways, haha.

On the fake horse.

Kody & Penny just hit the jackpot playing a game and came to show me their winnings!

These 2 dorks are about 1.5 months apart

Look @ Kody always posing. He learned that from his mom.

Ms. Jayda wanting some in on the action.

Nick riding some car machine thing. He was EVERYWHERE (O_O) he finally chilled down enough for this ride.

Nick feeding the ticket machine counter. At the end of the night we ended up with almost 700 tickets and got 12 airheads and some stickers...how lame is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment