Sunday, December 5, 2010

Friday snow!

So I got home from work around 7:30pm Friday and Penny and Nickel wanted to go out and play in the snow, but it was cold and I didn't want them to get sick. I guess I'm a little crazy about letting them doing anything fun (imagine if I do this now what will happen when they're older hahaha). We went outside anyways. I guess I've cooped them up for so long it's like they've never ever ever EVER seen snow before. Nickel was so amazed with making footprints in the snow and Penny tasted the snow lol. Even though it was cold they enjoyed it for the 10 minutes we were out there. I had to bring them in because Nickel was enjoying the snow too much I just couldn't resist pushing him in the snow LOL. I got it on video I will have to upload it.

Anywaaaaays - Picture time!

Dumbfounded/Oww, snow in my ear!

Making prints in the snow!

Trying to get her hoodie on.

Look mom no hands!

Snow, it's just like drinking water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment