Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend!

So on Thursday 11.25.2010 we went to my uncles house for Thanksgiving. I made Mac-n-Cheese :) sorry no pics, but here's Thanksgiving Hmong style

White rice, Sticky rice, Fried rice, Mash n Gravy, Steamed rice rolls, Eggrolls, fried meatballs, Stuffing, Potatoes, Ham etc etc.... oh and of course the Turkey all shredded instead of sliced.



Penny's Thanksgiving Dinner, but only thing she ate was the gravy



Here's the newest addition to the family little Ms. Amelia Vang - 2 months old she's so cute!! She wasn't very happy in the 3rd picture with my cousin Choua and I though lol

Then after Thanksgiving @ Uncle's we went to Lucy's house for Lilly's 4th bday party. I bought her the same exact cute liquid leggings that I got for Penny.



Here's a pic I snapped of Kody leaning on me from behind/Jayda on the sofa


Friday 11.26.2010 - Thanksgiving at other Family's house

                                                      Nickel enjoying the French Silk Pie
Pictures are blurred cause I took them with the camera phone sorry! The family in the party room rented by Yona's brother and sister in law. The little girls playing pool.


Chillen!

Little Sony chillen eating his bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment