Sunday, October 24, 2010

A trip to Nicollet Mall - Downtown MPLS

I mainly wanted to go so I can get myself a new purse from Louis Vuitton - unfortunately the sales lady told me they were sold out of the kind I wanted "nationwide". She basically followed me around like I was going to steal a friggin bag. Come on lady I wasn't even carrying anything but my shoulder bag and my kids were with me. Like I'm gonna steal a LV purse and run out of there. Stores like that --- ugh. Anyways, here's a few pictures for your enjoyment :)



My little Penny & Nickel - Just chillin....


View of Nicollet Mall from inside the 2nd floorTarget Stores


Down the Target Store Escalator


 
He's never seen Pigeons before - He would've gone after them if I hadn't told him he'd get run over by the buses.



Picture w/ the statue of birds. He was actually scared that it was going to eat him. The pic on the right looks like he's picking his nose, but he's not - trust me lol


Inside the IDS building - this thing that my sister is touching is awesome. You can view traffic camera's from the highways, check where buses are going, look at the map all just by touching. Technology - got to love it!


The waterfall thing majig outside Saks 5th avenue outlet 2nd pic is where the water falls to.


Stopping by the international flea market for some food before we head home.



---Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment