Monday, October 25, 2010

Presents!

All the goodies I treated myself to:

Sigma Makeup Brushes - Had to update my old ones
<--The cute box it came in
The cute bags they came in / F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush / When you open the box


The cute box it came in with what the brushes are used for / The free travel brush / The brush roll w/brushes


The premium set


The F80 brush that I originally receive. I used it and the bristles came out (alot). I emailed Sigma (Sigma has great customer service) and they sent me out one right away and I received a replacement the next day :)






Shoes:

I bought these @FamousFootwear from Mall of America. Although, I'm not into pinks - these were limited edition. $10 off the shoes goes to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I suppose well worth the $99.99. I'll never spend that much on a pair of tennies again! So far I've gotten alot of compliments on them and they have improve the way I stand (only when I wear them though haha )


I bought these cute boots from Shi <--not sure even how to say that it's part of Journey's shoe store, but Shi is for the gals ;)


I love the cute little bow in the back (main reason why I bought them)



Of course - the girl at the store suckered me into buying this water & stain repellent thingamajig. You can spray it on your leather boots or jeans and it's supposed to reduce the stain or prevent it. It was $6 bucks so why not give it a try. If you lived in a snowy state you'd hate those darn salt stains *grr*
















3. Coastal Scents Makeup Pallets - 4 pallets for $62 something - couldn't pass up that deal!



The cards they came with along w/ a surprise free mineral eyeshadow powder gift. I didn't really read it, but I know it's purple and yet to try it out
88 Matte Pallet / 88 Neutral Pallet


88 Metallic Pallet / 88 Shimmer Pallet



Lastly, eyelid primer potion since I ran out of my Mary Kay one and NARS blush I bought at Sephora - I also got a cute little gift from there just because it was my birthday month (sign up at sephora.com and during your birthday you can get something special as well!) - I also got myself Mac graphblack eyeliner (I love how it glides) I wanted something else there too, but I forgot what I wanted.










All in all - I did spend alot of money :( ... but I did make up for it by winning $1,017 bucks at Mystic Lake Casino!! So it was like getting it for free if you think of it that way. Boy, that's alot of junk - Now I have to go to IKEA again and look for ways to organize this stuff. Until next time folks! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment