Saturday 1.22.2011
Shopping for food @ Sams Club
This was his breakfast...
Then headed to Roseville Mall to buy some MAC fix plus. Passed this sign on the way there:
Nancy thought it was funny... umm yea - if you're head is in the gutter! lol
Did some more wandering around trying to find Forever 21, but ended up in an asian shop where we bought this cute headband for Penny:
Yea it looks like I'm forcing her to face that way, but I assure you it's not!
Later on...getting ready to hit up Club Epic:
The flyer was called White Mist
You know they've been practicing posing hahaha.
L & I
Me saying: OMG Val stop!
Fail - Me trying to take a picture of myself and a friend I saw there.
Bday girl A & I
P & K dancing behind the curtains cause it was cold
P's sleeping dance.
Um..yea and I took a photo of A holding onto me? LOL
Photo's from the photog guy walking around:
Yea... doesn't help when he doesn't signal (1, 2, 3 & snap)



No comments:
Post a Comment